The NOx sensor (Nitrogen oxide sensor) is installed in the exhaust gas flow downstream as well as upstream of the SCR catalytic converter depending, It is connected to the engine management system via the CAN bus. NOx concentration in diesel exhaust is detected by The NOx sensor (Nitrogen oxide sensor), which is converted into an electrical signal and transmitted to the SCR system, to determine the amount of fuel injection and the amount of urea required to treat NOx in the exhaust gas, so as to purify the exhaust gas to meet the emission standard.
NewSky The NOx sensors (Nitrogen oxide sensors) are high-performing, real-world tested units that reliably notify the driver of high NOx levels, keeping the vehicle in compliance.
1.Nitrogen oxide sensors core chips technology: Independent R&D and production of chips.
2. Nitrogen oxide sensors cover 99% of vehicles: Covering multiple series of automotive models.
3. Nitrogen oxide sensors’ stable signal performance: Meet the requirements of stable sensor signals, high accuracy, and longer service life under various atmosphere environments during vehicle driving.
4. Direct plug-and-play fit for a simple installation.
|NOx sensors (Nitrogen oxide sensors) specifications|
|Signal availability||No restriction of monitoring and adaptation functions|
|Max. permissible temperature (sensor control unit)||125 °C|
|Response time NOx||~ 1,800 ms|
1.Petrol Vehicle Emission Monitoring
2.Diesel Vehicle Emission Monitoring
3.Motorcycle Emission Monitoring
1. ISO9001 quality system certified.
2. Good material&Advanced technology& strict quality control ensure high quality; High quality makes sure long usage life.
3. Quick delivery 3-7 days.
4. Competitive cheap price.
5. Various types and different car models.
6. Nitrogen Oxide Sensors (NOx sensors) exported to Europe, North American, American, Korea, and Japanese.
7. Nitrogen Oxide Sensors (NOx sensors) for VOLVO, DAF, CUMMINS, MERCEDES-BENZ, SCANIA, IVECO, MAN, BMW, HINO, CHRYSLER, DODGE.